• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A few pictures

Marlon turned one on wednesday and here he is with his birthday chube;
"Mwah, I love you chubey!"
mnchube.jpg

That was his only actual on birthday present as he and Bella have just gotten a new dog cage home and a little bunny tent will be a late pressie but ssh, it's a surprise!

And then chowing down on some birthday cabbage and celery with his girlie, Bella:
cabncel4.jpg

cabncel2.jpg

cabncel3.jpg

cabncel1.jpg

And a Loki picture since he posed so nicely:
lokipose.jpg

Awww he's very Gandalf isn't he. Bee can you dig out some of Marlon's baby pics, I can't quite get over how different he looks now, I think we need to see those too :wink:

aaaaawwwwwww what gorgeous photos of two adorable bunnies!!! He has the best hairdo.. did he have a cut and blow dry for his birthday :wink:

Diddeen said:
aaaaawwwwwww what gorgeous photos of two adorable bunnies!!! He has the best hairdo.. did he have a cut and blow dry for his birthday :wink:

It's all Bella's work, she likes her man to look good.

Alison, this seems to be the earliest picture I can find, I lost a bunch when my computer attempted suicide in november. Hope it'll do:
Marlon-littray.jpg

Wait, I lied! Actually it's more that I'm blind and they were staring out the photobucket page at me all along. :roll:
The first two pics of Marlon I ever took:

Maurice1.jpg

Maurice2.jpg

I've just noticed the image tags, they say Maurice which was his short lived original name! :lol:

I love your cockatil, but how do you pronounce its name..i thought it was pronounced Low-Key, but Bryony thinks its it is pronounced Lockie.

Can you clarify because she is cracking up at my pronounciation but i am sure i am right!!!

Thanks
Bonnie & Bry

ha haa i thought so...i really like the name low-key! Bryony is always wrong :lol: and owes me a drink..we had a bet!

Bonnie

Back