• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello! Another newbie :-)

KateCo

Warren Scout
Hi Everyone,
I'm new to the forum although my daughter Marianne and I have been lurking for a couple of weeks.
We're based in Manchester and rabbit and cat mad. At present we have two cats, Nelson and Max and one rabbit, Sebastian. We're in the process of looking for a friend for Sebastian Sebastians mate Splodgy died a few months ago of old age and Sebastian has been lonely ever since. Our youngest cat Max is doing all he can to be an apprentice rabbit but Sebastian isn't too impressed. He'd rather have the real thing. He does put up with it with good grace though :D
Hope to get to know you all
Kate
P.S. Sorry, photo's might be a bit big
Sebastian
Sebforweb.jpg

Max
Maxforweb.jpg

Nelson
Nelsonforweb.jpg

Apprentice Rabbit!
truelove2forweb.jpg
[/img]

hi

hello there and welcome! :D Love the pics- especially the one with cat and bun- too cute :)

Hi welcome to the forum! Gorgeous pets you have there :D
How old is your Sebastian.. and where abouts do you live? Im sure we could help you to find him a friend easy enough :wink:

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I'm in Manchester and I've been searching the forum for rescue buns :D I've been in touch with Elaine about adopting Cara and we're off to visit her on Sunday. Wish me luck!
Kate

I'm well impressed! Pics on a first post :thumb:

What a lovely bunny you have, all the best with finding Sebastian a gf and welcome to the forum :D

KateCo said:
Thanks for the welcome everyone. I'm in Manchester and I've been searching the forum for rescue buns :D I've been in touch with Elaine about adopting Cara and we're off to visit her on Sunday. Wish me luck!
Kate

Aww thats brilliant! Hope you find the rabbit you love at Elaine's :D

Thanks again for the welcome. Dideen, sorry forgot to put that Sebastian is almost five. Lynda.M, I also belong to a photo forum (photography is my other great love) so posting pics wasn't a problem.
We've now got a new member of our family, Cara the orange rex. She's beautiful and I've posted pics in the 'stories and pics' forum.
Kate.

Hello and welcome, which part of Manchester do you live, we are in radcliffe :D Nelson is the spit of our Mum and Dad's cat callum. :D

Hello and welcome - Max seems to be doing quite a good job. My rabbits also seem to like to lie down right where the other one wants to, like to say "ha ha I got here first!".

More welcomes! Lovely!!
We're in West Didsbury in South Manchester Jettychops, but I know Radcliffe, I have a friend who lives there.
Kate.

Back