• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is it too cold for the run????

Its freezing here and we have got sleet,Was wondering if its too cold for the run???Theres ice in the wind???Will the bunnys get too cold?

Nooooo! they will be fine, just make sure that half the run if not all is sheltered with taupauline and that they have a carrier in there/bunny house filled with hay (if they do get cold), and some litter trays filled with hay as the grass is prob damp!

Your not far from me are you?? im in Surbiton i think your in Mitcham or have i got the wrong person??

Yes im in mitcham,your welcome to pass by if your ever in the area, :D thanks for the advise yes i do have taupaulins and things for the bunnys to go in :D

Yes im in mitcham,your welcome to pass by if your ever in the area, thanks for the advise yes i do have taupaulins and things for the bunnys to go in

Will do - would love to meet your buns.

Likewise with you if you are in Surbiton!

My bunnies are in the run today (it is attached to the hutch) however no matter rain, shine, sleet they sit in their litter tray in the run. the run is sheltered so they are nice and dry..they much prefer to be outside!

Bonnie

Mine are out in the run, they dont seem bothered about the cold unlike me!! Might give them their snuggle safe tonight though!

Back