• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Events

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
This sticky will list events that are rabbit related. If you would like your event listed here or know of an event that might of of interest please contact Adele and she'll organise it.

Events

8th April 2006 - Rabbit Behaviour Talk
More Details: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=18407

12 April 2006 - Midlands Hopper Group Meeting
More details: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=18063

21st May 2006 - SW London Hopper Group 1st meeting
More Details: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=17482

Rabbit Awareness Day

Our 3rd annual rabbit awareness day will be on Saturday 29th April 2006 at the Dixons shopping centre, Reepham Rd, Hellesdon, Norwich. There will be myself, 2 RWA outreach officers and another lady on hand to give advice. We will be doing rabbit and guinea pig nail clipping and health checks in exchange for a small donation. There will be a colouring comp and games for the kids. The balloon man will again be making us a giant rabbit :lol: Even the cafe is getting involved this year with themed food such as carrot soup, bunnie cookies, carrot cake etc :lol: :lol: :lol: I will be taking along some of our rescue rabbits including the lovely Angus :love:
If you are in the area please pop in and say hello. It should be good fun and of course you can have a good laugh at us all in our bunny ears :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
All money raised on the day will go to Sprowston guinea pig rescue

PHOTO COMPETITION to help raise funds for rngwelfare Rugby

Just a reminder that Tracy at rngwelfare Rugby is hold her annual photo competition to members who have had a bunny or piggy from her or Julie :D winning pic's will be in the calendar (and they really are lovely calendars :D )

details are on Tracy's webby under 'News' but it is 50p and entry, enter as many as you like and closing date is 31 March :D so plenty of time :D

Hope no-one minds me putting this up as I nearly missed this and I know Tracy is ill and has worries with her grandparents at the minute and she never pushes things regarding fundraising for her rescue so, sorry again Tracy if you mind me putting this up, you can kill me again at your open day :wink: :lol:

BUNNY CAMP PARTY 9 JULY

paul h said:
Just to let you know, on Sunday 9th July, the Bunny Camp Sanctuary is having a summer party. There will be lots to do, and you will of course be able to meet all the buns. The address is :-

4 Stoney Ridge Avenue,
Heaton,
Bradford
West Yorkshire
BD9 6PA

Cadnam Garden Centre Southampton Sat 5 August

Hells said:
Evening :)

For any local folk, Southampton Rabbit Rescue (aka Bursledon Bobtails) will be at Cadnam Garden Centre this Saturday from 10am.

We will have bits and bobs for sale, generally raising awareness of the centre, and collecting donations. We will also have a bunny or two with us :lol:

If you fancy dropping by we would love to meet you!

Hells
x

Wine Tasting Event on 17 August in Manchester.

Posted on behalf of mtoyah

We have a lovely wine tasting event organised to help raise funds for the bunnies in the rescue.
The event will be taking place at the Beluga in Manchester on 17 August, starting at 7pm, please come and join us if you can :D

We have sorted out some great prizes and got people to donate all kinds of things but we need to sell some tickets.

If anyone would like to come or knows of anyone who may be interested please let me know!!! Tickets are £30 but worth it for all the free stuff you get - dinner, chocolate fountains, wine tasting champagne reception.....

Come on it's for a good cause!!!
Please contact mtoyah if you are interested, many thanks :)

Hopper Haven and Littlefoot Sanctuary

Posted on behalf of: doorkeeper
Hopper Haven is having two mini Open Days this weekend. Sunday 27th from 2-4 and Monday 28th from 10-12. Please come along and meet the rabbits and guinea pigs and see the new (mostly) completed rescue. Animals will not be rehomed on the day, but reservations can be made. The address is
Hopper Haven and Littlefoot Sanctuary
557 Evesham Road
Crabbs Cross
Redditch
Worcestershire
B97 5JP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back