• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spring is definitely here

AlisonA

Warren Veteran
Poor Heather was enjoying a lovely sunbathe, lying on her side with her legs kicked out, when Harry decided to give her bum a good sniff then leap on top and get jiggy :lol: I've never seen him do that before so spring must definitely be in the air!

What have your frisky bunnies been up to?

/

noticed my permanent 6( Bran is still so poorly :( so not up to much)..are getting spring fever...Crosby and Rufus both getting jiggy with their partners! :shock: :lol:

Uncle Albert is still humping the broom head, :shock: cushions, :shock: Cerys-bunny, my arm, :shock: my leg :shock: ......Dirty Bertie's motto is if you can see it you can hump it :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: .Old Bill has started to 'Buzz' and I am expecting a spray of wee from him any time soon..... :roll: :roll: Oh, and William was 'flying his flag' yesterday too :oops: :oops: Janex

My buns never hump me..

Alfie has only humped Holly when we first put them together and nothing since...the day after we bonded them Holly humped Alfie's head and that's it!

obviously my buns have a low sex-drive :lol:

Alfie kennedy said:
My buns never hump me..

Alfie has only humped Holly when we first put them together and nothing since...the day after we bonded them Holly humped Alfie's head and that's it!

obviously my buns have a low sex-drive :lol:
Ah, but Alfie does have the other male (of ANY specious) favorite passtime........EATING!! Watch out he'll be hogging the TV remote control next...... :roll: :lol: :lol: Janex

Ah, but Alfie does have the other male (of ANY specious) favorite passtime........EATING!! Watch out he'll be hogging the TV remote control next...... Janex

:lol: he'll be after the cans of Stella too!!!

Alfie kennedy said:
Ah, but Alfie does have the other male (of ANY specious) favorite passtime........EATING!! Watch out he'll be hogging the TV remote control next...... Janex

:lol: he'll be after the cans of Stella too!!!
:shock: :shock: ALFIE Stella and Septrin :no: :roll: :lol: :lol: Janex

Back