• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Year On (Thanks Cheryl and Lany)

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
I have been with Simba and Chris for a year now! Lany picked me up from Maaike's in Bristol and took me to Birmingham where i met Cheryl who had been to crufts for the day. She then brought me back to Norwich and Chris picked me up the next day. After alot of travelling I was at my new home. I spent a few days getting used to the new smells and eventually met my new boyfriend.. I remember seeing him and thinking ooooo He's so handsome!! But Chris wouldnt let me near him for a few more weeks. We used to lay side by side with bars between us. Then i was taken to the doctors where they put me to sleep and i had an operation. I felt rough for a few days but Chris looked after me and made sure i ate and drank ok. I soon recovered and was introduced properly to my boyfriend Simba.. we fell in love straight away and a year on we are still inseperable. I am still very shy but i do enjoy it when mummy combs my fur and gets rid of all the loose fur. I love having a good snuggle, but i hate the picking up part and usually run and hide. I used to be so nervous but i am alot more confident now. I love my mummy, boyfriend and new home. Thank you Lany and Cheryl for helping me get here! And thank to Maaike who looked after me for a while too.
This is me when i was with Lany, half way through my journey last year.
newfluffy.jpg

And this is me this year
nalasept1.jpg

Diddeen said:
I have been with Simba and Chris for a year now! Lany picked me up from Maaike's in Bristol and took me to Birmingham where i met Cheryl who had been to crufts for the day. She then brought me back to Norwich and Chris picked me up the next day. After alot of travelling I was at my new home. I spent a few days getting used to the new smells and eventually met my new boyfriend.. I remember seeing him and thinking ooooo He's so handsome!! But Chris wouldnt let me near him for a few more weeks. We used to lay side by side with bars between us. Then i was taken to the doctors where they put me to sleep and i had an operation. I felt rough for a few days but Chris looked after me and made sure i ate and drank ok. I soon recovered and was introduced properly to my boyfriend Simba.. we fell in love straight away and a year on we are still inseperable. I am still very shy but i do enjoy it when mummy combs my fur and gets rid of all the loose fur. I love having a good snuggle, but i hate the picking up part and usually run and hide. I used to be so nervous but i am alot more confident now. I love my mummy, boyfriend and new home. Thank you Lany and Cheryl for helping me get here! And thank to Maaike who looked after me for a while too.

Awwwwwwwwww :love: you are very welcome my dear :D and the best bit is I get to give you lots of cuddles when you come and visit me for your holidays :D

Wow! Congrats Nala! :D:D:D You're soooo soooo gorgeous! :D:D:D

I can't believe it's been a year already :D You are your hubby Simba make a beautiful couple :D

sgprescue said:
Awwwwwwwwww :love: you are very welcome my dear :D and the best bit is I get to give you lots of cuddles when you come and visit me for your holidays :D

oh yes Cheryl i need to book them in for a holiday soon if u have room :wink:

Back