• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies on a sunny day

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
Well it was lovely and sunny here yesterday so I was outside busy snapping piccies of the bunsters enjoying the weather. There`s been loads of binkying going on but everytime i took a photo all i got was a disappearing back end! :roll: :? :lol: So will have to practise those ones abit more!

8756a360.jpg

Pandora & Tia checking out the little bit of green grass we have at the mo, i`m afraid the rest is abit of a mud bath!

043ffcb1.jpg

Blue looking as gorgeous as ever! :love:

8eef7052.jpg

Pandora looking suspicious?! For those of you who don`t remember she was the little baby bun who was dumped on my doorstep just after christmas. She`s really grown and is developing quite a little personality! She`s very cheeky and abit of an escape artist! She managed to get out of their run today as i found out when i saw her strolling past the french doors! :shock: :lol: So we`ve been out there doing abit of reinforcing!!! She also chased the neighbour`s cat out the garden before i had a chance to step in! :shock: :roll:

a10dd421.jpg

Another of the lovely but cheeky pandora.

3bf8f492.jpg

Blue & Tia having abit of a chat.

60f12e26.jpg

Pandora & Tia probably planning their next bout of mischief! :roll: :lol:

6c59f523.jpg

Digby & Angel having a good sunbathe whilst guarding hubby`s bike! :lol: Unfortunately this is the only one of them i managed to get as the camera decided to start doing strange things!

6f0ec69d.jpg

And this is a photo of Dukie chatting to his new feline friend through the french doors. She is also the cat that little Pandora chased out the garden! :shock:

Hope you enjoy the happy shots,
Su.x

great pics, :D she does look very cheeky, and i bet Digby's coat takes some looking after!

sparklefairy said:
:love: aaaawwwww!!!!! I LOVE pandora!! :D she's beautiful :love: Digby looks huge! :shock: or is he all fluff? :lol:

Digby is VERY fluffy and his coat does take alot of work, but he is also a very large bunny weighing in at about 16 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!

aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww they are all so adorable! Glad Pandora has settled in and growing well :D She is gorgeous! I love the fuzzy Digby too! :D

Back