• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of My Bunnies KIND OF

Angie65

Wise Old Thumper
After about 4 hours of useless attempts: Here are 5 of the 20 photos I have taken of my 11 bunnies.

Cracker - my 2 year old Harlequin dwarf lop. I got him from a friend of a friend who's kid had lost interest
8a5e499b.jpg

Smirnoff - my first bunny. He's an 18 month old lionhead, who lives with Sugar, Spice & Joey. Here he is attempting the Death Slide
d1e44400.jpg

This is Joey, my year old English Spot. The sectioned off room you can see is where most of my buns live. The wooden dividers can be lifted out of the frames to make more/less space.
881df5ca.jpg

Sugar (the white one) & Spice are 2 orphaned sisters - Free To Good homes. They are English Spot cros lionheads & are 6mth old
8e563d76.jpg

Some of you may have read my posts about Chocolate (my Rex) & Alfie unbonding. Well on Saturday, after no success at bonding Flint & Polly (He's scared of her!), I put Polly & Alfie (Father & daughter) together. This picture is 10 mins after introduction. :love: They have a hutch, but the front door will be left open all the time so they can be loose in their section of the room. We haven't seen them out of it since they met!!
bedecfc4.jpg

Still to come: Pics of Rosie, Flint, Chocolate & New White Bun. But don't hold ya breath cos SICK of photobucket crashing!!! :evil:

Oh Angie, what super pics :D I love the one of Alfie and Polly together - strange creatures arent they? :roll: I remember Alfies little face when he was first put on here for rehoming - I fell in love with him, I must admit :D Great set-up you have tooxx

Awwwwwww at Polly and Alfie, the little pretties! :D

Thanks Angie, you've made my day, I love Alfie and Polly! And your other buns are gorgeous too!

Can't wait to see pics of Alice/Lily/Alex though :lol:

And of course all your other buns.

Well done Angie :lol: :lol: lovely pics but my favourite?!..of course Alfie and Polly :D Sort of made me emotional to see Dad and daughter reunited...a bit silly but then I guess I am! :oops: Great to see the 2 of them and look forward to Flints pic soon

Also adding..strange isn't it how it is believed buns don't remember other rabbits...but Polly, who had been apart from her family for quite a while, chose to groom Alfie through the bars of his cage..out of all your bunnies....and has accepted him easily...Ahh... a happy ending :D

Re: ,

honeybunny said:
Also adding..strange isn't it how it is believed buns don't remember other rabbits...but Polly, who had been apart from her family for quite a while, chose to groom Alfie through the bars of his cage
Yeah I've often wondered that too. Maybe with family members there is a familiar smell that they recognise?

They are all gorgeous - hurry up with those other pics, I really want to see the white one that never quite made it away from you :lol:

Adorable photos!! And I love your bun's housing too, would love to see more pics of their living arrangements!!
I can't wait to see more pics of the buns!

xxx

bunnymadhouse said:
Awww their lovely Angie .
cant wait to see Rosie

Angie

I wanted to do a Rosie/Cracker one for you like I did Alfie/Polly for Jill, but it's not happening! They're living next door to each other again til his hormones are settled (he was neutered 22nd Feb, so hopefully not long). They appear to like each other at least, but he humps her constantly & she gets scared!! I know I should expect a bit, but he clawed her sides a bit & hurt her. (She's fine :D he was just a bit rough!)

Forgot to bring that square thing that fits into my laptop that has the photos on it, but will try to put em on PC tomorrow.

Back