• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kill the Brush!!!

elve

Banned
It must die!!!! :lol:

P1010018.jpg

P1010017.jpg

I don't know what it is about brushes as mine too seem to want to exterminate it as quickly as possible. They don't mind the dustpan, but the brush gets it every time :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forgot to say, nice picture - I was only thinking about Benny last night as for some reason I was going through buns that didn't wouldn't bond with anybun else. My bridge bunny, Larry was one of them, and Benny was the other.

I tease Pip with the broom - he loves it and grunts and lunges at ot - makes me laugh so much every morning :D
Benny is definitely on a mission with that brush :lol:

Benny's a real 'boy' :lol: None of my girls mind brushes in the least - they watch politely while I sweep their shed :)

Just had Tia on the patio (she moved into her des res hutch from her crate in the kitchen last week - just in time for the weather :roll: ) Benny is spitting fire when she comes up to his hutch :lol: I have a guard around it like he's Hannibal Lecter - Maa sniffed at Tia sedately through her hutch wire, very sweet as Maa is - and tiny Tia's tail went up and she tried to bite Maa! :eek: Doesn't she know you you should pick on someone your own size?? (which would be a guinea pig :lol: )

Benny almost ignores Maa now - which is progress! :p

P1010030.jpg

Arrr Benny looks like Barnsley Blossom. But she has a very sedate nature and is very gentle apart from the occassional nip of my leg or foot at feeding or cleaning out time!

Rabswood

When I was cleaning my lot out last night the babies were having great fun 'grooming' the dustpan and brush :shock: :lol:

Back