• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

some pics for you

Rexy bexy

Mama Doe
hi all
i havent been on for a while because im very busy at the moment but i thought i would post some pics for you

sky who had her face stapled made a briliant recovery and it healed fine u can hardly notice it now the fur has almost grown back
i have some pics of her on that following evening of the accident as u can see from these pics, it didnt seem to bother her

reminder just after the accident on way home from vets
Skysstapleface.jpg

the following evening
poorsky.jpg

skychiiled.jpg

onthemend.jpg

these pics were taken a week ago
mowi climbed up on my shoulder while i was cleaning him out
mowionshoulder.jpg

faye making a nest
sillyfaye.jpg

fayenestmakin.jpg

becky

/

aww poor bun glad she's ok now!
Saw on another site your cutting down your number of bunnies..won't you miss them?
Nice to see you back on here a few people had wondered where you'd gone :D

awww, im glad sky was ok, did the saples come out ok? we have a right job trying to get them out of cats if they have them, but then cats have many weapons :lol:
and faye is too cute with her little mouth full!

here is the story of sky http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/tam/viewtopic.php?t=16686&highlight=poor+sky

yep the staples came out fine and behaved qhite well but soon as the was free she jupmed into my arms :lol: bless as her face had healed the staples had become looser so was quite easy for the vet to take out

yep i have been thinking of cuttin back due to the lack of time i have at the moment so thought it would be best to find some pet homes for them, i havnt been in any rush because i would keep then all if no suited homes were found, i would miss them loads but if i knw they go to good homes then im happy and with that, alot ov my babies that i sold i still keep in touch with owners to see how they are

becky

Hiya,

How's you?

I never knew you had a accident, awww bless. I can't read what happened yet as it comes up with error 404, but you've some very cute piccies and I'm glad Sky is ok :D

Nice that new owners keep in touch isn't it? :D I love getting updates from the people who adopt from me...forgot to add in earlier post...pics of Faye are just too cute :D

Back