• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Been to get the rabbit from Stirlingshire

hunnybun

Mama Doe
he was in Falkirk, so it was a 120 mile journey this morning in the snow!! very very bad snow :? but we made it :D

He has been very naughty with his Mummy and been eating all her skirting boards and I mean ALL! all the way round the entire room :lol: :shock: So he is now in an indoor hutch for a few days then I will move him outdoors with the other rabbits.

here is the handsome fellow :D
rescuerabbitsMarch2006002.jpg

nicole said:
Many thanx for your help.
He is a cutie, what was his name?

He was originally called pebbles then when they discovered he was a boy they called him pebby! I have decided to call him Pebble :D

Awww, I've just read about where he came from in Rabbit Welfare! I'm so glad that everything has turned out Ok!! Love the name Pebble!

xxx

Pebble

so glad you went to get him- and managed in all that snow today- I have been snowed in today- good luck with the rehome

He has just been running around all over the house and scenting everything in sight! lol he will get a new home no prob, he is adorable. :D

Back