• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ingunn to the rescue

Oh la la

Warren Scout
Well, I've started to answer free adds and came over 4 rabbits. I told the owner that I would like to help her out and asked her to meet me at IKEA cause thats the only place I know in Stavanger, 3 1/2 hours drive away from where I live. The plan was to take 2 but when I saw how they looked I took all 4 really bad smelling, overweight rabbits with me. They stayed with me over night and I will help the new owner with the messy fur. Need to cut off some fur and wash them good. Pic later!

P1014017.jpg

P1014018.jpg

It took us (new owner, my sister and I) 3 hours to clean the bunnies.
The rabbits used to go together with hens and were heavy and smelly :evil: The neutered male and one of the young girls had something wrong with their private areas (have never seen that before on rabbits). All 4 have many old scars. The male is most likely deaf :cry: I forgot to take pictures..

Back