• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More nethie photos (for NicolaC)

HS

Wise Old Thumper
The wonderful Mr Squidgy (and obligatory poo :oops: :roll: )
DSCN0852.jpg

DSCN0853.jpg

Salt and Pepper
DSCN0863.jpg

DSCN0861.jpg

DSCN0859.jpg

And not to forget the gorgeous Bobby and Ruby
DSCN0871.jpg

DSCN0872.jpg

Thanks!! I think so :oops: :D Spent a very happy couple of hours out there with them this afternoon.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! Words cannot quite express how incredibly gorgeous we (Mia, Mea and myself) find your lovely lads. :love: :love: :love: They are so so so so so cute! Thank you for the pic's, will send the girls for a cold shower now, hee hee!!!!
Squidgy and Pepper are so similar, are their personalities very different?
Nicola x

Awwww thanks. I won't tell them though - they'll get everso big headed.
Squidgy and Pepper are completely different. Squidgy is so laid back and cheeky, whereas Pepper is quite shy, although he is starting to come out of his shell now. Salt is hugely confident, and rules the roost definitely.

Hi to Mia and Mea.

Big hello's coming right back at all of you :wave:
They are so similar to my girls, we should have a looky-likey get together, Alison A could bring little Santa, she's gorgeous too. And Phill has a little girl who is another stunner, Molly I think is her name. Although if we did get together, we'd have to be super careful not to go home with the wrong buns :lol:
Nicola x

ps-am just struggling with the video function on my camera, trying to get some clips uploaded on the comp, this technology is too much for me :oops:

Nicola C said:
we should have a looky-likey get together, Alison A could bring little Santa, she's gorgeous too. And Phill has a little girl who is another stunner, Molly I think is her name. Although if we did get together, we'd have to be super careful not to go home with the wrong buns :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Great idea!

Cool pic Alison! I bet there are some more look-a-likes out there!! Would you call them silver fox nethies? Or am I barking up the wrong tree completely? :)
Nicola x

Nicola C said:
Would you call them silver fox nethies? Or am I barking up the wrong tree completely? :)
Errr not sure really, I think the ones that are those markings with beige bits inbetween the colour and the white (like Dudley) are called Otter, ones with the white bits but no beige are fox. Not too sure about the silver bit.

Whatever they are, they are all absolutely adorable though :love:

I think Squidgy's a black otter, as he has beige/ginger markings. Pepper has the white/silver, so I'm not sure about him.

Ah ha, Mia and Mea have some beige patches, so maybe they are black otters then. Cool! And Alison, you're right, they are all gorgeous!!!! We have good taste in bunsters! :lol:
Nicola x

Back