• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

naughty bunnies

touie

Wise Old Thumper
I stayed out last night and left Niamh and Splodge loose in my room like they always are, but when I came home I found my bed covered with poo and wee :evil: and my pillows and duvet cover nibbled :evil: So I've had to nip to ASDA to buy more and also to drop my fur throw off for dry cleaning was a bit embarrassing explaining that it was covered with rabbit poo and wee! :shock: :oops: :lol:

Here they are on my bed taken a few days ago when they were being good! :D

march06001.jpg

march06002.jpg

march06003.jpg

sparklefairy said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: you were brave letting them on your WHITE bed :shock: naughty bunsters :lol: :lol:

:lol: they have free range of my bedroom! I've found light is better than dark as it doesn't show all the fur up so well, and until last week they were little angels on it! I'm planning a bunny house move over Easter though, getting fed up with nibbled pillows! Going to try and get as many as i can outside:?

Mine are also free range in my bedroom. gypsy is a little angel now, and would be horrified about living outside ( she has a fear of the out doors since Bilbo died last year :cry: ) But Storm is such a naughty boy!! I've NEVER known a bunny as naughty as him!. He doesn't wee on my bed any more though, so that's one good thing :lol:

I'm not sure whether Niamh will go outside or not, she wouldn't last year she's terrified of everything too! :shock: But this year she's got Splodge who's very confident and loves the outdoors so I thought it would be worth a try! and I've definately got to get Fudge outside before it gets warm enough for me to expose my legs cause he'll eat them! :shock: :lol:

awwww fudge the ware rabbit! :lol: :shock: I'm also hoping my two can have a nice run outside when the weather gets better. I will bring them in at night though, either that or camp outside with them all night! :lol:

I love the black and white one! Looks like the first ever bunny I had when I was about 7, she was called Bitsy and she lived with her daughter called Bobsy :lol:

Naughty bunsters! Mine have eaten a hole in to the futon cushion and pulled some of the stuffing out, so I have turned it upside down so o/h doesn't see :lol:
Nicola x

Back