• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

buzzing bunny !

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
got a new boy in last week and hes realy friendly :D
he gets on my knee when i open up his hutch and chins all over my coat ...and all the while hes buzzing like a little bumble bee ... :shock:
i ve never heard a bun make this noise before although ive heard them make lots of other noises . When he did it this morning i picked him up for a cuddle and he seemed .... ermm ... :oops: ...rather exited (he was flying his little flag :oops: :? )
conclusion .... it must be some sort of mating call .. and :? :oops: yikes he must fancy me :shock: :roll:

Hes a georgeous little thing with a chunk missing from his ear and the end of his tail missing as he fought with his brother .

Angie

:shock: :shock: OMG you must have my dirty old man Uncle Alberts brother :lol: :lol: Bertie still 'flies his flag' at times too despite having been de-plummed 2 years ago :shock: :roll: A word of warning......keep your mouth SHUT when near him I have had one too many gob-fulls of sprayed wee from a rampant Uncle Albert :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Janex

Back