• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nanny.x (piccie added).

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
My nan passed away 5 am wednesday morning so is now reunited at the bridge with all her little doggies and my grandad.
Nanny was truly a salt of the earth lady, kentish country born and bred and was the loveliest person i`ve had the pleasure of knowing. She always had time for people and was never judgemental like so many others have been.
She was whom i gained my passion for animals from and as a child i loved our visits to nannies, she always had the best comics and i just loved playing with all her doggies, she always had pekineses.
I miss her sooo much and am dreading next thursday which is her funeral. I`m taking a big white wreath of flowers saying " NAN" to lay on her and grandads grave and just pray she is now finally at peace and reunited with her loved ones.

I Love You Nanny and will miss you forever.
Su.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6b44c5ac.jpg

Nanny & I christmas 2004

Aaw Su - so sorry to hear you Nan has passed away :( Nans are such special people and colour our lives so vividly :) My Nan passed away when I was 14 (I'm 49 now) and not many days go by without me thinking of her - she was such a special lady :D
Your Nan sounds lovely and she was lucky to have a loving grandaughter like you and you are lucky to have had such a special person as her for a Nanxx

That is such a lovely piccie :D I KNOW that your Nan is now reunited with all those she loves who have left this world before her. I really hope she meets my Nan who passed away many years ago.....1969......But I NEVER forget her :love: . The only 'safe' adult in my messed up childhood. I will be thinking of you on Thursday. Janex

I am so sorry, she certainly looks a lovely, lovely lady! What joy for her to be reunited with your Grandad and all her little doggies. :)

I'm so sorry to hear of your nan's passing, my nan passed away in january, thinking of you at this time.

Thinking of you and your lovely nan xx I'm sure she is with your grandad and all those who have passed on to the next life hugs to you xx

Your Nan looks so sweet Su and I hope she had a peaceful crossing and is now happy with your Grandad and her beloved doggies. You will never ever forget her and she will never forget you. Just think that she is looking down on you now and always will. It will be very hard for you next Thursday I know and so difficult for you to get through. Just think that she will be giving you a massive cuddle. I can see from your lovely photo how close you were. So, so hard for you but remember we are here for you and a lot of of us have had the same experience and can confort you.

Take care

kisshug.gif

Thankyou for all your lovely replies. My nan truly was a lovely lady but i never realised quite how hard saying goodbye would be. :cry:

Thanks for all your kind wishes,
Su.x

My nana died when i was 7 and i still think about her all the time (22 now) - im so sorry to hear of your loss and my heart goes out to you and your family

Back