• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

for the white bunny thrwon to a croc.

rabshan

Mama Doe
To the white bunny who was so cruelly thrown to a croccadile by a group of mindless thugs :( I hope you will forgive us humans for being related to such wicked scum :evil: I hope you were not hurt or frightned too much and that you died quickly b/f you had time to realise what was happening to you :( I hope that the expletive that did that to you has a hundred times more painful death :evil: that he suffers for the rest of his miserable life for what he did to you :evil: :twisted: god bless little one :( night night :(

A sad sign of our times. I am sure the little bun went quietly and quickly as the bridge bunnies would have taken him before he knew any suffering. Rest easy little bun safe now from the cruel world you knew welcomed into a loving environment where you can be a bunny and be loved always xxxxx

For Little White Bunny.

When we get to Heaven
We hope that we will find
The souls that once we loved
Who left us all behind.

Some left us at the right time
They left this world in peace
Others left too sudden
Without the chance to say Goodbye,
They were gone before we had
The chance to even cry.

There's a special place for grownups
A special place for kids
Me? I'll be on the other side
The side called Rainbow Bridge.

Across the dark green meadow
A'top the hills I'll run
Where the colors from the rainbow
Glitter from the sun.

And there I'll find all Bunnies
Binkying, happy and free.
Safe from all worldly pain
for all eternity.

I am so,so sorry little white Bunny :cry: :cry: Lots of Love Janex :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Poor little white bun. Binky free little one. Be sure to send our love to all the other bunnies up there.
Nicola x

white bunny thrown to croc

HI JANE :) thats a beautiful poem :) spoken from the heart of a beautiful :) kind lady :) I am sure white bunny would thank you :) now i have tears in my eyes from reading it :(

Poor little baby :cry: I just hope it was so quick it was a split second before the little white bun arrived at Rainbow Bridge

angel14.jpg

Poor beautiful white bunny :cry: so sorry you had to suffer in the hands of evil and have your life so cruely snatched away :cry: may you run free without having to fear such evil or pain ever again xx
Jane, that was a beautiful poem.

I'm just stunned by human behaviour. I hope it was quick and painless for the poor white bunny. I really hope those evil little b*****ds suffer for the rest of their miserable lives.

Back