• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lots of Sophie and Rudy Pics :o)

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
Well, we got a bit camera happy, and here are the results! 8)

Gis a kiss love!

DSCF0171.jpg

Is that hay in your mouth Sophie? :lol:

DSCF0169.jpg

Aren't we just gorgeous!

DSCF0161enhanced.jpg

"Look Rudy, I'm tellin' ya, I'm definately longer..." :lol:

DSCF0156.jpg

Look at us mom!!!

DSCF0154.jpg

Smile Nicely!!

DSCF0151.jpg

Is it time to eat yet?!

DSCF0148.jpg

Sophie, Move over and let me in the picture!!

DSCF0146.jpg

Yay! Definately nap time now!!

DSCF0141.jpg

I'm gorgeous...... and I know it!!!!

DSCF0136.jpg

:D:D:D

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
They are just the most adorable photos of two absolutely adorable photos!!! Little Rudy certainly looks very happy with his new girlfriend and home.. love the laid out photo of him and its lovely to see them laid out side by side that is just gorgeous!! :D :D :D :D :D

sarsimp said:
and those are SOME whiskers Sophie 8)

PMSL! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They are mad aren't they!! :lol: :lol:

Ive passed everyones lovely comments onto the fluffy ones :D

lynda_m said:
Awww they are both gorgeous! Getting on well I see.

Are they living in the same cage now?

No, not yet! :lol: :roll: Sophie is still a little monkey when it comes to her cage :roll: But we are working on it :D

loopylop said:
lynda_m said:

No, not yet! :lol: :roll: Sophie is still a little monkey when it comes to her cage :roll: But we are working on it :D

I'm sure she'll come round soon. She's probably just set in her ways after being on her own for so long... but how could anyone say no to that cute little fluffy face!

lynda_m said:
loopylop said:
lynda_m said:

I'm sure she'll come round soon. She's probably just set in her ways after being on her own for so long... but how could anyone say no to that cute little fluffy face!

:lol: Thats what we keep telling her!! Bless her! She has been on her own for 2.5 years, so she is doing well really! Accepted him into her territory (apart from the cage) with no agression at all!! Can't complain at that really! :D

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, gorgeous photos! :love: :love: :love: :love:
Rudy looks just like my little recue bun Pandora, who i must post some more piccies of soon as she`s grown so much!

Su.x

When I see pics like this, then I know I made the right decision for Rudy. I will never be able to thank you enough for giving him the love and security that he deserves. You really are both a couple in a million.
Love
Kayxxxxx

Back