• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nala Posing and kisses from Simba

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
Yup its my two fluffballs again! I couldnt resist snapping a load of piccies of Nala earlier as i sat on the sofa and she sat in the same position and pose for about 20minutes even with me acting like david attenborough to get a close up.. until simba came to see what i was up to then she ran off with him. I tried taking some pics without the flash but they were too dark so apologies for the flash eyes.. cant help it with hers.
statue.jpg

statue2.jpg

closeupnala.jpg

After this photoshoot she laid with simba and had kisses and then they both laid with their noses touching (some of you will remember a similar photo when i first put them together).. too cute!!
simbalicks.jpg

noses.jpg

A little while later Nala sat staring into the kitchen.. i think she was hoping and praying that the carrot fairy would arrive and lunch would be served but noone came.. was such a sad sight but made me giggle!
hoping.jpg

Nala certainly knows how to pose in those first photos! :D

Lovely pics. Your buns always make me smile :D

Great - a fluff fix again :lol: Lovely pics - I love the last one, such a sad, hard done by little bunnyback :lol:

loopylop said:
:love: :love:

Glad to see its not just Rudy who seems to get hay EVERYWHERE! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know she wouldnt let me get close enough to remove the stray bits of hay! :lol:

Back