• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hubby is so soft really!

sarsimp

Mama Doe
I was indoors earlier and the phone rang. It was hubby who was outside. He said 'Be very quiet and come outside and look at the rabbits'. So out I went and there was Kami and Tui stretched out almost upside down in the sunshine - all white tums and teeth :lol:
He's a soft old s*d really :lol:

My dad is the same he pretends he doesn't really care and says no to anymore animals but then I hear him talking to my cat in a funny voice saying 'whos daddy's little boy'!

Hee hee!!! I'm tapping away on the computer and I can hear o/h in the lounge saying over and over again 'hello big bun, hello big bun.........' and 'hello little bun, hello little bun.....', he's almost as bad as me, he just won't admit it, not macho though I guess :lol:
Nicola x

Awwww, cute!

My uncle says to me "What do you want rabbits for?!" and makes comments about pies, but then he's all "Here Flopsy, some here" (he calls Daisy "Flopsy") and "Darkie, come and talk to me" (he calls Fidget "Darkie" :lol: ).

Yeah, dad always is trying to convince me to put him outside instead of being a house bun but then I will go downstairs and dad will be geting down on the floor and playing with him. It was a good way to finish the arguement. All I said was... "If I put him outside how are we going to let him out to run around easy?"

Yep, my dads the same. :lol: I went to P@H once to stock up on bedding and I left my dad with the straw as it was heavy when I went looking for their food. When I came back he was over in the bunny bit watching the rabbits! :lol: :lol: I always catch him out with my girls feeding them bits of carrot aswell. And I wonder why Ruby is a bit porky! :roll: :lol:

Back