• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

In just under 5 weeks they've gone from this ....

Sue&Sooty

Wise Old Thumper
Born on the 6th Feb 2006
They looked like this...
RIMG0455.jpg

5 days later they still looked odd....
RIMG0458.jpg

At 7 days old...
Bunnies1wk.jpg

11 days old and growing fur!
17thfeb.jpg

Almost 2 weeks old now..
bottoms1.jpg

15 days old and still haven't opened their eyes..
creambaby212.jpg

blackbaby212.jpg

25th Feb.. aged 20days.. exploring ..
mumandbabes.jpg

almost 4 weeks old now
RIMG0548.jpg

And finally at 4 weeks old munching on some hay!
RIMG0549.jpg

RIMG0550.jpg

And last night I got this little vid of Blue having dinner http://www.clipshack.com/Clip.aspx?key=F2C3374046A1931A

It's amazing how much they have grown in just under 5 weeks!

I saw that pic of the at almost 4 weeks and I thought OMG the little black one has GROWN!!! Then I realised its Holly and little Sweep is still little :lol: Silly me!

They are so gorgeous though Sue, you are soooo lucky!

lynda_m said:
I saw that pic of the at almost 4 weeks and I thought OMG the little black one has GROWN!!! Then I realised its Holly and little Sweep is still little :lol: Silly me!

They are so gorgeous though Sue, you are soooo lucky!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I can see why you thought that though!

:love: :love: Thank you for sharing your precious bundles of fluff with us.I have loved seeing them grow.I get so excited when I see more pics of them on here,I have to shout my daughters in to see them and they just gaze at them saying "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh" over and over again getting louder each time!!! :lol:

Awwwwwww Sue you must be so proud!! :D :D The video of Blue eating is lovely. Watching bunnies eat always makes me smile!! :D :D Its so nice to have the babies lives recorded in piccies from the very start. Something to treasure forever!! Janex

I can't believe how quickly they grow!! :shock:

They are lovely pictures of very cute baby bunnies. :D

What lovely pics Sue and I love the video - I could watch my lot munching for hours :oops:
Really is amazing how quickly they become 'proper' little rabbits - I remember thinking that when I had my 8 ( :shock: ) when they were all charging around the run :lol:

aaawww they are all so adorable.. dont stop the piccys now tho! :p :wink: Little Blue is sooo cute!
Any ideas of sex for either of them yet or is it too early yet??? :D

Back