• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

O/T...Pics of my guineas

Veronica

Mama Doe
Well here's some pics of my now 5 :shock: piggies :)

The original two, that I've been fostering :D ...

16quiz.jpg

The pregnant girl (she's only a baby herself :cry: ), and it is confirmed she is in the early stages of pregnancy. I'll have to get a 'birds eye' view pic of her, so you can see her bump.
She's got gorgeous 'eye-liner' around her eyes, and I love her little crest :D
17quiz.jpg

14quiz.jpg

I've put her in with my existing two for company, and she seems much less skittish with them about.
114quiz.jpg

Finally...the two other girls, from the 'horrible' lady.
118quiz.jpg

112quiz.jpg

18quiz.jpg

11quiz.jpg

Just to show this girls colouring...as it seems duller on most of the pics, when infact its such a bright vivid orange!
19quiz.jpg

I never used to be very keen on piggies but they are growing on me ... especially when people keep posting cute pics like these :D

Sue&Sooty said:
I never used to be very keen on piggies but they are growing on me ... especially when people keep posting cute pics like these :D

:lol: I know exactly what you mean! I've got 5 now :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:

Veronica said:
Sue&Sooty said:

:lol: I know exactly what you mean! I've got 5 now :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:

I've never liked that sound they make. :oops: But when I had Nutmeg for a few days, they grew on me :D

Back