• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello ^_^

Jen

New Kit

I've been lurking for a while and I thought it might be a good idea to introduce myself now XD.

I'm Jen (*cheers for original and exciting forum names* :p) and I live in NC, USA. I have two bunnies at the moment. Dewey is the sexmuffin in my sig and avvy. He's a 1-year old Netherland Dwarf that I rescued from the SPCA after losing my first bunny last August.

Shortly after getting Dewey I thought he might benefit from having a companion so I got Trinity. She's a 5-month old broken sable lop....something or other. She was supposed to be a Holland Lop (I guess you call them "Mini Lops" in Europe?) but she looks nothing like a HL. She's going to be spayed (hopefully) next month (Dewey's already neutered :wink:). I don't have any pictures of her saved on the computer yet. I will have to do that, lol.

I also have two cats (Furball and Demon Cat - yes, that's his name XD), a Rat Terrier (P-nut), two Chihuahuas (DJ and Lacey) and some fish. All except the fish are rescues ^_^.

This group looks like fun. I'm looking forward to participating :D.

:wave:Hello and welcome.I am sure you will enjoy the forum.I joined a couple of month ago and am now addicted :D

Hi Jen! My name is Jen as well...well, Jennifer but it's near enough!
I joined just over a month ago and indeed, find it hard to log out at times! This forum is addictive! :lol:

1.gif

A warm welcome to you in the Us from a very cold Aberdeen in the UK.

Lurk no longer :lol:

Back