• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Holly Rattie

Gem

Wise Old Thumper
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I was only saying that your stupid illness would get you in the end, I didn't mean it to be so soon :cry:

It doesn't seem like a year and a half since I watched you and your littermates being brought into the shop, at the time I had Cola and under instruction from a dear friend, I needed to get her a friend, you were to be that friend.

Sadly Cola didn't live to meet you but I brought you home anyway. A week later Zena joined you.

You had such a cheeky manner, you captured the heart of everyone we met, even those that 'didn't like the tails'

We had a brilliant day at the Southsea Show, you loved the attention, my sister did most of your handling, with the public.

You are a favourite in our house, you had so many fans. :)

I still can't believe you're gone, you obviously didn't want to fight this time, you grew tired and lay down for the last time.

Zena is doing good, she seems to accept that you've gone better than I have. I'm completely heartbroken Holly, words can't describe how I feel :cry:

I'll miss you little lady, I'll miss watching you run around.

Run free my little angel, I'll never forget you.

I love you Holly, forever encased in my heart

Lots of :love: for the rest of eternity

Mummy xx

000_1519.jpg

sorry to here this i would hve met her at the southsea show as i was there playing with the rattys to rip little rattie

I'm so sorry to hear your sasd news :( Holly was a little sweetie, she looks just like my ratty over the bridge ( shreader)
scamper free little rattie xx

Back