• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fruit Trees and orange wee!

Lanny

Warren Scout
I have just got a load of fruit trre branches from my sister's garden (pear and apple) the only thing is that since the buns have had them they have been doing bright orange wees! :shock:

I think this is ok, but just wanted to check with the experts, thanks :D

Never heard of that before? Mine have apple wood quite a bit as I have a tree in my garden.

Sorry couldn't be of more help!

Mine suddenly had bright orange wee from eating timothy hay :? at the time I paniced, but I've been told by the great people on here that it's normal! :D

aybe it is the Pear then cos they have had apple before and that didn't have the same effect.

Will have to keep an eye on it just in case
Thanks

I had the same panic-stricken reaction the first time I saw Chomper's bright orange pee, but the good folks here at Rabbits United assured me that it's quite normal and usually caused by changes in the diet. Dandelion, for example, will turn Chomper's pee a dark yellow color, and all of those red leafed greens will turn her pee a bright orange-red.

Back