• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Misty

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
You came to live with us just over 3 yrs ago with your partner Gypsy as your owner had become seriously ill with breathing difficulties. We made a promise to keep you and that is just what we did. You were the most laid back bun I have ever come across, you never bothered when I was injecting you every other day with penicillin since last October. You were a tough little chap as I have been expecting the enevitable since last October but you kept soldiering on until the snuffles got the better of you and I had to let you go. We will miss you loads but know now you are healthy gain and enjoying your happy life, we will take care of Gypsy for you as she still can't understand where you are but she will be fine.
Take care and love you always
Mummy & Daddyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Misty sounds like a lovely bun and he will know how much you loved him and how you took care of him. Big cuddles to Gypsy as well

Bless you both our thoughts are with you xxx

Misty, a very much loved bun. Enjoy the bridge and all that it offers you, with your heart full of love and your new family to take care of you you will be safe always, rest easy xxxxx

Back