• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toffee

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
You & Treacle came to us in November last year as your mummy had died, you were a real cheeky little miss who bossed Treacle about and us. I found you a really nice home but you had to come back as your personality had changed and you had gone really aggressive towards everybody, I thought by you coming back you would resettle. Unfortunately you got worse and when I took you to the vets they had found that nasty Tumour behind your eyes, so I had to make the decision to make you pain free. I did it because I loved you and wanted you to be happy again. You can now be with your mummy and live a long and happy pain free life together.
Love you always cheeky little girl
Love
Mummy & daddy

Big hugs to you at this sad time.

Toffee the bridge is an amazing place to live filled to the brim with love from all of the 2foots who have lost their precious furries, you will take with you so much love from your mum and dad and you will be safe at the bridge and welcomed into a new family. The days are long and warm and the nights full of fun and lush grass to munch on, you will feel no pain and have no more illness, you will be whole again and forever young. Take with you all of our love and watch over your mum and dad and in the night sky shine brightly so they can see you are always with them. Rest easy xxxx

Back