• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

back from holiday

madysmummy

Mama Doe
just come back from a skiing holiday with the in-laws. It was really good. However mady-moo stayed at my parents ( with their two dogs and two cats -then while away turned into 2 cats plus kitten ) as when we normally go away mady stays with the in-laws ( who have no pets ). I was quite worried about her - but she is such a brave rabbit - nothing seems to bother her at all - she was fine with the other animals and came back home perfect ! She was pleased to be home though - she was blinkying around like a mad woman last night !

Hiya, glad you had a lovely holiday, lucky you going skiing :D
I had ski lessons many years ago, but admitted defeat after eight weeks when I was still on the beginners slope at the dry ski centre :oops: :oops: :shock: :shock: ..I could not master using the ski lift, let alone stay upright on the darn skiis :shock: :!: :roll: , and after a tumble into the car park below the slope, decided it was safer for me (and everyone else :roll: :lol: ) if I gave up :roll: :lol: :lol:
I can ice skate, but the two dont automatically follow :roll: :lol:

Mady is a beautiful bunny by the way, bet you were very happy to be reunited after your trip :wink: :D

Best wishes

Adele said:
Hiya, glad you had a lovely holiday, lucky you going skiing :D
I had ski lessons many years ago, but admitted defeat after eight weeks when I was still on the beginners slope at the dry ski centre :oops: :oops: :shock: :shock: ..I could not master using the ski lift, let alone stay upright on the darn skiis :shock: :!: :roll: , and after a tumble into the car park below the slope, decided it was safer for me (and everyone else :roll: :lol: ) if I gave up :roll: :lol: :lol:
I can ice skate, but the two dont automatically follow :roll: :lol:

Mady is a beautiful bunny by the way, bet you were very happy to be reunited after your trip :wink: :D

Best wishes

I can't dry-slope ski at all, but I'm quite good on snow!! It feels different!!

Adele said:

well thankyou - i think shes a bit of a stunner :wink: my husband said she is the cutest rabbit he has seen - but I think thats only cos he doesn't want another one. i keep emailing him pic of different bun's from this forum to try and get him interested but he keeps saying no to a husband for her. :roll:

Back