• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

huslu

bizzy_vicki

Mama Doe
hes in a huff big style, 'cos it was hair cut day today! boy does he hate it :lol:
my shed is nearly finished its revamp too so he can go back out soon, of which im sure he'll be glad, he hates being in.

go away mam!...
huslucage.jpg

cleaning, wheres my fluff gone?!...
cleaning.jpg

mmmmm hay...
mmmmhay.jpg

whats in my treat ball today?...
treatball.jpg

yum yum!...
mmmmmm.jpg

and meet my rabbitcat :lol: :roll:
rabbitcat.jpg

:lol:Great pics - he looks like a teddy bear :D Love the blue eyes :D Is that why you wanted Boo, cos of her eyes, you will have a pair of blue eyed buns :D :D

i think boo looks just like a short haired version of huslu! :lol: same big heed and everything! you know, i'd never seen many blue-eyed buns now they're all over the place 8)

:oops: only sloppy food like tomato, he doesnt like it on the floor :oops:

Awwww he's gorgeous :love:

Is it Science selective that you feed, if I leave the lid off, I often find my cat eating the bunny food too :roll:

it is ss, but that is hattie(who was hand raised and too nosy for her own good!) who will eat anything and i mean anything! :lol:

Back