• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pic's of rabbit hutches please!

**Bonnie**

Mama Doe
My brother is going to start making hutches and selling them, my boyfriend is going to do a website.

I would love to see pic's of your rabbit hutches for inspiration and ideas!

Thanks alot

Bonnie

hutch

here is a pic of mine- although on advice from forum- am to change catches to locks to keep out foxes etc- bought locks today- will put on tomorrow
000_0295.jpg

This is the outdoor hutch and bunny garden, my new girl hasnt moved into it yet as she is still indoors.
DSC00783.jpg

the garden bit has been re-turfed and a new ladder added for her.

http://www.happyhutch.com/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=44&categoryID=6

http://www.happyhutch.com/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=71&categoryID=5

If your brother is looking to meet the needs of rabbit owners where there is a serious gap in the market, it would be to supply double storey hutches which are 2 foot tall on each level and 2 foot deep in both a 4 foot width, a 5 foot width and even a 6 foot width.

If your brother does go into this buisiness ARC would happily recomend him to the many people who come to us looking for advice regarding purchasing hutches. I will also be looking to purchase some new hutches before too long once we have started work on my new rabbit area. My requests will be very specific but pretty straightforward as they will need to be hutches we can use for a variety of uses.

Thanks for all of your pic's s- some great hutches!!

all hutches will be two foot deep with galvanised mesh and proper locks.

Dunno when the building will commence as he has just been given a big job to do :?

Janice, that would be great and would work well as we are so close!!

My hutch is double 2 foot in depth height and 4 foot long with run attached so will base his design on mine!

Bonnie

cazza said:
This is the outdoor hutch and bunny garden, my new girl hasnt moved into it yet as she is still indoors.
DSC00783.jpg

the garden bit has been re-turfed and a new ladder added for her.

They get their own little fenced in garden too?? That is sooo cute!! Good idea!!

xxx

Back