• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Buns Run

Fairy Angel

Alpha Buck
Various060.jpg

This is their home just after a clean, it's usually a lot more messy than this! :oops:

They seem to like it, especially as they live in the lounge/dining room and often get fussed or let out for a run!

No it's not on the carpet, tho I admite it does look like that Sue! We went to the local carpet store and got a piece of bathroom carpet to put under the run to protect our carpet underneath.

Fairy Angel said:
No it's not on the carpet, tho I admite it does look like that Sue! We went to the local carpet store and got a piece of bathroom carpet to put under the run to protect our carpet underneath.

:lol: :lol: You got a good colour match!! :lol:

They do. Alfie especially has developed the knack of moving the igloos round to where he wants them. He managed to completely block Tilly in hers the other week and she had to be freed!

tupperwarequeen said:
where did youget the pen from? I could do with something simialr myself

It came from P@H - about the only shop we have anywhere near us selling these things, though if you know where to shop I'm sure you can find them elsewhere. I think it cost abt £25 and you could buy more than one and join them if you wanted more space. Our two seem more than happy in this tho.

It's meant to be for the garden, but we use it indoors. The spikes are meant to be used the other way up to push in the ground (they are rounded at one end for so you don't hurt yourself) but we didn't want to damage the carpet so we put the rounded end at the bottom and just put corks over the spikes.

Back