• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Honeybunny - Salt and Pepper

HS

Wise Old Thumper
Hiya Auntie Jill

Just to let you know that we've settled in here really well. We've got mum running round after us, and Salt's really sorry he bit her :oops: . We have nearly stopped fighting each other now, and like mum to feed us our greens. We've even let her cuddle us :D
Here's some pictures of us looking cute

DSCN0839.jpg

DSCN0834.jpg

DSCN0846.jpg

Thank you for looking after us so well

Salt and Pepper

/

Hi Salt and Pepper..Lovely to see your pictures and what lucky bunnies you are! I see your new mummy is spoiling you and good job Salt feels bad about biting her...had he forgotten all the manners I tried to teach you both? :shock:
Tell your mummy in answer to her question on pm..you were owned by a lady who just didn't have time for you anymore as her circumstances had changed and she cried when she signed you over to me :( She will be very pleased to know you have such a nice home. Take care and behave!

Back