• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

William (at last!)

Lind80

Mama Doe
I finally got to go and collect my little Frenchie boy :D from Sue at Giant Rabbit Rescue. He is so sweet, but has alot of attitude :shock: He grunts alot :lol:

DSCN1589.jpg

DSCN1590.jpg

DSCN1590.jpg

DSCN1597.jpg

DSCN1598.jpg

DSCN1604.jpg

DSCN1605.jpg

DSCN1606.jpg

DSCN1607.jpg

Awwww is is adorable!!!! I'm sure he is still settling in, and his attitude will slowly disappear!!! Well, he is a cutie!!

xxx

Who cares if he is grumpy, look at his gorgeous face!!!! And those Ears! I couldn't have resisted him, he is lovely!

How many frenchies do you have altogether? :D

loopylop said:
Who cares if he is grumpy, look at his gorgeous face!!!! And those Ears! I couldn't have resisted him, he is lovely!

How many frenchies do you have altogether? :D

I have 4 now :D I am also waiting for a continental giant to come in to the rescue :D

Oh, he's just gorgeous :D :D

BTW incase I dont get round to saying it later in the week - good luck at Crufts with Harry - will be looking out for you the tv cos still dont think I can come :(

sarsimp said:
Oh, he's just gorgeous :D :D

BTW incase I dont get round to saying it later in the week - good luck at Crufts with Harry - will be looking out for you the tv cos still dont think I can come :(

Aww thanks very much :D Only 3 days to go :shock:

Back