• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My beautiful French girlies!

Lind80

Mama Doe
A few pictures of my frenchie girls with their new treats :D

MABEL

DSCN1575.jpg

DSCN1576.jpg

DSCN1574.jpg

EBONY

DSCN1578.jpg

DSCN1579.jpg

MARTHA

DSCN1581.jpg

In this one she flipped the ring and it landed on her nose, she then sat with it there for ages :lol:

DSCN1584.jpg

DSCN1586.jpg

Awww they are adorable!!! :love:
:lol: :lol: I like the pic of where Martha flipped her ring and it is sitting on her nose!

xxx

aawwwwwww!!! lovely frenchies! :love: my little big man storm has taught me the delights of having a frenchie around the house! :D he's only 6 months old and I'm wondering when he will stop growing! :shock: :lol: how old are yours?

aawwwwwww!!! lovely frenchies! :love: my little big man storm has taught me the delights of having a frenchie around the house! :D he's only 6 months old and I'm wondering when he will stop growing! :shock: :lol: how old are yours?

Martha is almost 6 years old, Mabel and Ebony are 2 years old. William on my other thread, that I have just got from Giant Rabbit Rescue is 8 weeks old :D

Back