• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Emily and Alfie

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
A year ago today I had to take a course of action I would not wish on any Bunny Mummy. You had been suffering with pneumonia for 5 days and despite aggressive treatment you were not getting better, infact each day you were getting worse :cry: :cry: . I am posting a piccie of you (on the left) with you brother Alfie. He lay with you as you slipped away and he is with you again now as he passed over to The Bridge a few weeks after you :cry: . He just did not want to fight his renal failure any more once you were gone :cry: :cry: . Binky Free my little Emily and Alfie. Janex
Picture298.jpg

Oh Jane, they are such wonderful bunnies...how tragic to lose them but I bet they are having a ball at the Bridge. :wink: xxx

So sorry Jane and it must be so bad for you as you have loads of babies and therefore more sad times ....a huge heart you have

Back