• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of the Free ads from Angie65

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
For those of you who have read the thread in general chat..these are the free ads buns and you'll understand some of the mutiple names..for those of you who haven't read the other thread.....go and read it! :lol:
First the guinea pig....named Nutmeg..a lovely long haired 2 year old girlie

Nutmeg.jpg

then the bunnies...1st of these.."One Who hides" AKA "Bertie" and Lynda doesn't he remind you of another Bertie?!
Bertie.jpg

He is very timid but a pretty looking bun and I'm sure he'll soon come round to accepting a fuss

Then Lucky AKA " Little No Tail"
Lucky.jpg

He is a gorgeous boy who is very easy to handle and reminds me of Animusak's Merlin :love:

And his brother Harvey
Harvey.jpg

another lovely boy

Those who have read the other post will notice there is one bunny missing..the New Zealand doe...I'll let Angie65 tell you why she didn't make it to me...but let's just say she a very lucky bun :D :lol:

Awww they are all adorable!!

Those who have read the other post will notice there is one bunny missing..the New Zealand doe...I'll let Angie65 tell you why she didn't make it to me...but let's just say she a very lucky bun :D :lol:

I think I know :D :D :D

xxx

Hahahaha... I knew they wouldn't all make the trip :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As soon as I saw that pic of Bertie, I was thinking Ooooooh, he looks like my Bertie, then I realised that he was the Bertie one who hides!

Very well appropriately named if you ask me!

They're all little darlings, good luck with rehoming them.

Angie, you are so now renamed "Angie... One who hides with New Zealand Doe" :lol: :lol: :D

lynda_m said:

As soon as I saw that pic of Bertie, I was thinking Ooooooh, he looks like my Bertie, then I realised that he was the Bertie one who hides!

Angie, you are so now renamed "Angie... One who hides with New Zealand Doe" :lol: :lol: :D

I don't know what you're talking about. There was no New Zealand Doe. You must have dreamt it :oops:

Aww they're lovely. Does Nutmeg have a home?

My mum and I are going to be looking for a partner as of next week for George... who was neutered last week!

*Red* said:
Aww they're lovely. Does Nutmeg have a home?

My mum and I are going to be looking for a partner as of next week for George... who was neutered last week!
You wont be able to put him with a female for about 6 weeks after his op :wink:

Angie65 said:
lynda_m said:

I don't know what you're talking about. There was no New Zealand Doe. You must have dreamt it :oops:
Piccies please :)

Angie can I second the request for piccies..not only of the "dream bun" (!! :lol: ) but also the others????? :D
and Red yes Nutmeg is looking for a home and one with a neutered male would be perfect...but as Marie has already said..you'd have to wait a few weeks.....

Re: .

honeybunny said:
Angie can I second the request for piccies..not only of the "dream bun" (!! :lol: ) but also the others????? :D
and Red yes Nutmeg is looking for a home and one with a neutered male would be perfect...but as Marie has already said..you'd have to wait a few weeks.....

I will. I'm sorry, I'm officially useless.

I stole my mums camera, but even when I actually take the pictues, I don't know how to make them appear on the computer :oops: Will get Mum to do it!

Give Bertie tummy-tickles from me!

honeybunny said:

Yes I know, that's fine. I've made a nice big cavy cage (4 by 3 panels) so I can easily divide it for them to see each other and get used to each other for a couple of weeks.

/

now I have to admit to getting muddled on these buns names :oops:

Little no Tail who was going to be Lucky...I have been calling Harvey and it's his pic under Harvey.....so
Swap these 2 and Lucky is now the one with a tail...
Very good news for Little no Tail AKA Lucky...now known as Harvey! He's reserved already to go to live with a beautiful REW larger nethie girl..homechecked this morning, nice large hutch and free run of a fully enclosed garden with lots of places to dig! And the buns loved each other at first sight..lots of grooming..so he's off to be neutered then as soon as recovered ..will be living with his new girilfriend, Fleur :D
Oh I do enjoy these love stories :lol:

Re: /

honeybunny said:

Little no Tail who was going to be Lucky...I have been calling Harvey and it's his pic under Harvey.....so
Very good news for Little no Tail AKA Lucky...now known as Harvey! He's reserved already to go to live with a beautiful REW larger nethie girl..homechecked this morning, nice large hutch and free run of a fully enclosed garden with lots of places to dig! And the buns loved each other at first sight..lots of grooming..so he's off to be neutered then as soon as recovered ..will be living with his new girilfriend, Fleur :D

They'll always be Rabbit 1, Rabbit 2 & Rabbit 3 to me :D

Re: /

honeybunny said:

Awwww thats great news!!! :D

I showed my folks pics of Bertie2 and they were spooked out by the similarity! Bertie2 is sooo cute bless him!

I have to say these 3 bunnies are soooo lovely....Bertie is quite friendly once he knows you're only going to stroke him and as for Lucky and Harvey well... :love:

honeybunny said:
I have to say these 3 bunnies are soooo lovely....Bertie is quite friendly once he knows you're only going to stroke him and as for Lucky and Harvey well... :love:

I think Bertie had been handled a lot in his youth. He was terrified the first day at mine (probably my driving :oops: ), but after that he was friendly.
Unfortunately I couldn't keep all 4!!

Back