• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Prudence piccies!

Veronica

Mama Doe
Some more piccies as requested of the gorgeous Prudence taken about 10 mins ago :D
She's spent the day so far running around like crazy in and out of the upstairs bedrooms :lol:

1pru.jpg

12pru.jpg

13pru.jpg

14pru.jpg

15pru.jpg

16pru.jpg

17pru.jpg

18pru.jpg

19pru.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

She certainly is a very 'different' looking bun :D

She's having some mood swings at the moment though I can tell ya! One minute its stomp, stomp, grunt, grunt...and the other night....a lunge bite attempt :shock: (this girl loves her food, and bowl, so don't dare try and move it :shock: :lol: ) .......

.....then its snuggle, cuddle, nose rubs/nudges and licks!

I don't know what's going on with her atm :lol: She is moulting quite a bit...so I put it down to the stress of that :D

aaawwww she is such a beauty!! I bet Simba would love her as much as he loves Nala :wink: From above she looks alot like Simba's colouring as he is dark brown/grey on his back too.. shame we arent closer to each other :wink:

Veronica said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

She certainly is a very 'different' looking bun :D

She's having some mood swings at the moment though I can tell ya! One minute its stomp, stomp, grunt, grunt...and the other night....a lunge bite attempt :shock: (this girl loves her food, and bowl, so don't dare try and move it :shock: :lol: ) .......

.....then its snuggle, cuddle, nose rubs/nudges and licks!

I don't know what's going on with her atm :lol: She is moulting quite a bit...so I put it down to the stress of that :D

Aww she is very cute! As for mood swings, you could try trimming her fringe, i know that sounds strange but when Phoebe can't see properly she gets grumpy and has bitten me before when i went near her food bowl because i think i made her jump! She is always happier after a little haircut! :D

Back