• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A wonderful sight!!!-extra pic

KerinTravis

Mama Doe
:D :D :D Well for me anyway!!!

Travis has finally started eating some crushed pellets, the first propernthing he's eaten since 7.30am Friday morning!!!!

You can even see his shaved ear fom where they did his bloods again :(

ttttt.jpg

loopylop said:
Ahhh gosh, he is gorgeous!! :love: (He's a lot like my Sophie!)

Glad he is eating! :D

He is, the first time my OH saw yr sig with Sophies twitcing nose he had to look twice!!!! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: -- But then, blue bunnies are the best :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: (don't let Treacle hear me say that!!)

And, we even had water drinking this morning too!!!! I'm so proud of him!!! :D :oops:

Action shot coming up.....

tttttttt.jpg

KerinTravis said:
loopylop said:
Ahhh gosh, he is gorgeous!! :love: (He's a lot like my Sophie!)

Glad he is eating! :D

He is, the first time my OH saw yr sig with Sophies twitcing nose he had to look twice!!!! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: -- But then, blue bunnies are the best :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: (don't let Treacle hear me say that!!)

And, we even had water drinking this morning too!!!! I'm so proud of him!!! :D :oops:

Action shot coming up.....

tttttttt.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: Bless him! So glad he is feeling better!!! He is sooooooo sweet! :love:

aawww im glad to hear he is eating and drinking again.. lovely pics.. especially the 'tongue' action pic :lol:

Diddeen said:
aawww im glad to hear he is eating and drinking again.. lovely pics.. especially the 'tongue' action pic :lol:

hehe I thought it was funny too, that's the face he gives me when he'ss just had his baytril too!!! He licks his lips and sticks his tongue out in a v revolted kind of way!!!

Back