• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

your not forgotten (O/T racehorses)

rabshan

Mama Doe
To Shalako & Topkat :) both killed instantly today at Newbury :( :shock: may you graze forever in the lush green pastures of Val Halla :) To the powers that be who decided to race you on frozen ground :shock: therefore giving you no chance of survival when you fell :( shame on you :evil:

Run forever free you beautiful horses. So sorry thet yet again human irresponsibility has led to the untimely death of animals. :cry: :cry: No human IDIOTS :evil: can ever hurt you now. Janex

This is just so sad and horrible...poor things

lake4.gif

Cant believe it :( How stupid can you get :evil: No longer in the hands of idiots, beautiful creatures, so run free as the windxx

Poor babies. Just another example of human greed and abuse. I think that racing is now putting far too much exertion on the horses. It really needs to slow down a bit. They are expecting too much. Poor babies. I have a couple of horses at Rainbow Bridge, I hope they are all running free and easy now!

Exploitation, exploitation, exploitation....it seems to be what the human race is all about! I feel sure that we are the architects of our own destruction and by golly have we earned it!!!! :x Poor horses, run free you beautiful, noble creatures.....

aaawwwwwwww :cry: Thinking of you beautiful horses who have galloped off to Rainbow Bridge today.
I do not support horse racing for this very reason, I cannot abide animals being used in this way :(

Back