• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Loved up bunsters at last!

Sue&Sooty

Wise Old Thumper
After a little bit of this :shock: :lol:
chiggybackride.jpg

We had lots of this :love:
lovebuns.jpg

Gem said:
Awwww bless them, are letting Sooty in with Holly and the bubs? :love:

No I kept them seperate as I wasn't sure if it was ok to let Sooty have access to the babies... The hutch is still seperated so they will only get a little time together each day

Unless it's ok to let them all live together :?: :?: :?:

Thats so nice! :D

I dont think my 2 will ever be like that! One just keeps pulling the others fur out which causes her to be petrified and runs away!!!

Leesa......George and Peppa!

aaawww thats so lovely. You could try asking Veronica what she did as she has mother, father and babies living together.. I never realised sooty was browner in colour compared to Holly.. im glad they still love each other. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: Holly is the one on top!!!! :lol: :lol: She did almost all the humping and Sooty just put up with it bless him!!

Diddeen said:
Sue&Sooty said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Holly is the one on top!!!! :lol: :lol: She did almost all the humping and Sooty just put up with it bless him!!
oooooh :oops: :lol: :lol:

It was almost...."Look mum this is what he did to me!!" :lol: :lol:

Back