• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Belated Hello

Dan_K

Warren Scout
Hi Everyone,

I joined the forum a couple of weeks ago and I realise that I never introduced myself on here.

My name's Dan and I live in Essex, and I'm the biggest sucker for cute fluffy animals. My mates think I'm nuts. I'm the proud daddy of Bob the bunny and Archie the hamster. Both of them I swear have better living arrangements than me.

Bob was acquired in a moment of weakness (which I am now so very grateful for), and as my first bunny I'm learning all the time. He will soon have a (neutered) girlfriend and I can only see these numbers increasing!!!! Thanks to everyone so far for excellent and friendly advice.

Dan, Bob and Archie.

Hi Dan welcome to the forum, I think you'll find all of us are suckers for cute fluffy things. :lol: :wave:

Welcome to the forum! Great to see a guy on here, it's nice to know that some blokes have a caring side! :wink:

Seriously though, good on you for caring so much about your animals - you're certainly in good company here!

AMETHYST

welcome_001.gif

I noticed you said you joined for a little advice and found the forum addictive!!! Join the crew!!

IT certainly is addictive, i check it pretty much everyday and I've posted several threads already with what probably seems like silly questions to some, but I guess If I don't know there's someone else out there who doesn't know too.

and as for being a guy with a caring side - we do exist thatnks for the compliment :D. Iguess it's not the thing that 26 year old guys do though in general! Some friends came over last night and they love bob just as much as me, and archie of course. One of them keeos fish who have recently bred so I might be taking on some of them too. I may have to move soon to buy a farm - if only I could afford it!!!

Trust me, 1 bunny, 1 hamster, and 1 tank of fish is NOTHING compared to what you'll find people have on this forum! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back