• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sun--------->Snow, in one afternoon!!

Veronica

Mama Doe
Here's alittle piccie diary of my afternoon :)

Got home from uni just after dinner, sun was out, quite warm...so I set up the run on the front lawn for Tina and Billy to have a gallop round :D

Picture1843450.jpg

Picture1843451.jpg

Awww Tina
Picture1843452.jpg

Tina disappearing under the bridge, whilst Billy's wondering why her sis is running around like a nutter! :lol:
Picture1843453.jpg

Nice and sunny..
Picture1843455.jpg

Ooooo a few snow flakes!! Best get the girls inside :D
Picture1843457.jpg

Starting to stick now.... (within an hour of me setting up the run!)
Picture1843458.jpg

Two hours later, just before I had to set off to work! (and it's still like that now!!..only really really icey now :? )
Picture1843459.jpg

What a difference a few hours make!!! :shock:

Brilliant pics. That is one heck of a run and garden you have there.

It snowed whilst I was at work, I think I must have blinked and missed spring, summer and autum all in one go.

Your bunnies are beautiful, I love their colours.

Great pics, It was the oposite way round here, snow in the morning from the night before and sunny all afternoon - quite warm infact :shock:

Love your run!!

aawww great photos!! Our snow has almost gone now. I do remember it snowed this time last year as well :wink: Hope you got to work ok :wink:

I dont know if im right but that looks like a couple of the runs joined together i have one that looks just like that from P@H but its only 6 of the panels

Back