• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A few more baby pics just for a change!!

Sue&Sooty

Wise Old Thumper
:lol:

I might have blue eyes mum but I've got green feet!! :shock: :lol:
creambabyback.jpg

BIB in hiding! :lol:
sweepback.jpg

This pic shows how tiddy they are!!
RIMG0548.jpg

RIMG0547.jpg

Awww! They get cuter every time I see them! I think i might just have to come bunny nap! They look they aer going to make quite a happpy family in a few months time!

Keep us posted, feel free to post picces ANY time!

:love: :love: Oh my goodness - such cute bunnykins!!!! I want them! Can't believe how tiny they are...when you see them just on their own they look so normal, but next to Holly they are soooooo teeny! And the litte tray in the background puts it all into perspective! You are so lucky Sue!

Bumblebunny said:
You are so lucky Sue!

I know :D :D

I know they were a mistake but I have learnt so much about rabbits as a result of having them and have loved watching them grow... they are very special little bunsters!! :love:

awwwwwwww :love: :love: :love: :love: they are sooooooooo adorable! :D it has been so wonderful watching them grow up, you are so lucky to have them :D they were probably sent to you to teach you all about baby bunnies :D I bet you would never be without them now :wink:

Back