• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Old Bill's First Night........

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
......in his new FOREVER Home!! He is such a gentle WONDERFUL Bunny. For me it was a case of LOVE at first sight. I will do absolutely EVERYTHING to make his remaining time happy and full of love. Janex
Picture552.jpg

:love: Awwww how beautiful.Such a happy ending,i am so glad you took him in.His life will be wonderful :D

:love: A match made in heaven :love:

I am so pleased for you both

Belinda

bluebunny said:
Awwww bless
any ideas how old he is jane?
Hard to tell really :? . He was Sooooo good whilst I cleaned him up. I had expected lots of struggling but he just let me get on with the task. He is underweight and that makes buns look older than they are. I will get a better idea when I can get a look at his teeth!! Janex

Veronica said:
Yay! :D What a handsome and lucky little bun :D

A very lucky little bun, indeed!
Jane still has a long way to go to get the old fella back to full health - as well as being underweight and needing feeding up he needs treatment for mites.
I have very high hopes for the little man - the difference in him in just the week I had him was amazing - now the rest of his life is looking rosie!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!!! His gentle nature even comes over in that picture, what a sweet boy. Like you could go and visit and say oooh you're very nice, ah well, then cheerio!!!!! :lol: :D

Lizzie said:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!!! His gentle nature even comes over in that picture, what a sweet boy. Like you could go and visit and say oooh you're very nice, ah well, then cheerio!!!!! :lol: :D
There is NO WAY Donna would have got me out of her house unless Old Bill came too!! :wink: :lol: :lol: Janex

Back