• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my rabbit ate my glove

honey

Alpha Buck
i left my gloves in the shed last night and this is how i found one this morning :shock: :? :shock: :shock: :? :? :roll:

there's no odd bits lying round so i'm guessing it really was eaten :shock:

glove.jpg

:shock: :lol:
My snugglesafe heatpad cover is going the same way! :roll: I'll have to put it under their catbasket to stop em' but still let them have heat! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :? :? :? :?

When we had rabbits when I was younger, we had one who had the run of the spare room. I went into her room after school one day and took my brand new blazer off (cost £85 - I haven't been allowed to forget it!!! :lol: ). I forgot about it until the next day, just leaving to go to school and I find my blazer is no more than a few scraps...my mum was not happy!!!! :lol: :lol:

I also did a similar thing with one of my mums coats, but this time I left it in the greenhouse and the rabbit got hold of it...oooops :lol: :lol:

Back