• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sorry, can't seem to get more than one picture on?!

Cyberbunny

Alpha Buck
Pets010306004.jpg

No, too chilly today!

Love that the buns use the catflap too - they are gorgeous!!

How are you putting your pictures on? If you use photobucket you can just paste the image link they give you for each photo one line after another.

Hi, I am using photobucket, but I can't get from RU to photobucket without losing the RU page!??? then I have to reclick on RU and so on!

Youve prob tried it, but have you minimized RU page before you go to Photobucket and then min Photobucket and bring up RU etc? Im not much good but thats how I do it :oops:

If your computer allows you, you can open up two webpages, one being photobucket so you can copy the picture links, and the on is RU so you can paste them all into one post.
Thats how I go about it!!

xxx

Awww was it hard to train the buns to use that catflap???
It took me long enough to train the cat :lol: :lol: let alone a bunny!! :roll: :D

twilightpagan said:
Awww was it hard to train the buns to use that catflap???
It took me long enough to train the cat :lol: :lol: let alone a bunny!! :roll: :D

Strangely, enough no, in fact the bunnies showed the cat!

sarsimp said:
Youve prob tried it, but have you minimized RU page before you go to Photobucket and then min Photobucket and bring up RU etc? Im not much good but thats how I do it :oops:

Aahh, that's where I'm going wrong! Thanks, I'll try that next time!!

Do you have any tips on training Buns to use the Cat Flap. We have just installed one in Daisy&Maisy&MrSniffs new shed, although they are not using it yet, as the outside run is not complete.

BUBBLES said:
Do you have any tips on training Buns to use the Cat Flap. We have just installed one in Daisy&Maisy&MrSniffs new shed, although they are not using it yet, as the outside run is not complete.

I'll be honest, they just seem to do it! My first bunny to do this just followed the cat (that we had at the time) out. Each of my buns just learned from the cat or other bun!

Awww.....your rabbits are so beautiful. I could do with a cat flap for my bun Binky, he never stops coming up to the door waiting for someone to open it. :roll: :lol:

Back