• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

twinkle toes

bunnylove

Wise Old Thumper
our look at ebonys toes its the only white she has on her :lol: :lol: :lol: i feel for this bunny she is so scared/wary,, but you can tell in here eyes her agression is just a cover... :cry: :cry: :cry:

we made some progress yesterday! those toes make me laugh

ebony1.jpg

ebonystoes.jpg

ebony2.jpg

Awwwww wow!!!!!!!!!!!! Eve they're lovely piccies!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :love:

Yes how cute are those white bits on her feet?! My mum noticed those one day when she was having a cuddle.

The agression is definately a cover. I hope she finds someone soon who can bring her round to learn not all humans are nasty.

Please give her a big cuddle from me.

*Red* said:
Awwwww wow!!!!!!!!!!!! Eve they're lovely piccies!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :love:

Yes how cute are those white bits on her feet?! My mum noticed those one day when she was having a cuddle.

The agression is definately a cover. I hope she finds someone soon who can bring her round to learn not all humans are nasty.

Please give her a big cuddle from me.

think she will learn that before she goes i cant stop playing , chatting and cuddling her, although i do wear my steel finger cap gloves :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yes I don't blame you! She can be very fiesty!

Aww I bet you can't.. my mum said she's 'addictive' and I think she was right!

I miss her you know :(

*Red* said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Yes I don't blame you! She can be very fiesty!

Aww I bet you can't.. my mum said she's 'addictive' and I think she was right!

I miss her you know :(

i dont really sarah shes not that bad..she just has a front until she learns she can get away with it :D

Ebony looks like my Poppy but a totally black version. She's very jumpy too and seems to be scared of just about everything, apart from when it's feeding time :roll:

Back