• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mikey's Giant Hamster Ball

Mikeymoo

Mama Doe
I recently bought Mikey one of those tents but he seems to think that its a giant hamster ball :roll: The picture arent that clear :?

IMGP0269.jpg

IMGP0268.jpg

bunnylove said:
great arent they hagrid and hermonie do that! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hows he abcess doing?

The abcess has gone in his jaw and he's eating for england including his hay :D So its looking good Thanks

Mikeymoo said:
bunnylove said:
great arent they hagrid and hermonie do that! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hows he abcess doing?

The abcess has gone in his jaw and he's eating for england including his hay :D So its looking good Thanks

all gone :shock: thats brill, what treatment did he recive as i am sure i remember you saying the chances of it goin were low? i am so pleased for you lindsey! :D :D

He was on two different antibiotics over a month, which seemed to have worked for now but we dont know that it wont come back

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Think I might have to get Jack one then Jack can give (hamster)Poppy a run for her money (she seems to run full pelt into jack when he's least expecting it more often than can be explained by sheer coincidence!! Jack hates her :lol: :lol: )

Back