• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zeubin's birthday!...the life of a house bun!

Veronica

Mama Doe
Well Zeubin turned 2 yesterday! He got some toys, and lots of cuddles and snuggles :D He also visited my gran (who lives about 5 mins away)and played out on her patio in the sun! :p (Zeubin is my gran's fav rabbit, and she hasn't been well enough recently to pop up and see him).

He's had a brilliant birthday, and is absolutely loving his life as a house bunny!! Infact, he's taking over my bedroom!! :shock: How much stuff does such a little tiny bunny need!! :shock: :lol: He follows my feet around, and jumps on my bed every evening when I'm watching tv. He's the best! I love him :D :D :D

Some pics taken yesterday night.....

Picture1843424.jpg

Picture1843423.jpg

Picture1843422.jpg

Some of his birthday prezzies! There's no hiding them from Zeubin, who helps himself to jumping onto my bed! :lol:

Picture1843404.jpg

Helping me reply to emails, and post on RU :lol: :lol: :lol:

Picture1843407.jpg

In the next month or so I'll be buying a proper cam, so the quality of my pics should hopefully improve! :)

Hehehe, I go really soppy over Zeubin (well so everyone says :lol: ), and call him my baby-blue eyes :D:D:D He's one of those bunnies that knows he's pretty (if you know what I mean :lol: ).
:D :D :D :D

aaawwwww He's such a cute little poppet! :D Glad he had a good birthday living a life of luxury :D :wink:

aww great pics of zuben, he looks a right little character :D and lucky him, getting all those toys, happy belated birthday zuben.

Back