• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is drum wheat ok for bunsters

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Because Beatrix has eaten quite a bit. I noticed last night when she was munching away on her hay that it seemed to be really crunchy, when I had a closer look it turned out she'd managed to pull down a packet of dried spaghetti pasta and was eating that. She's eaten at least a persons portion. Will I she be ok if I keep her on hay for the next few days?

Yeh she should be fine. She might pass a few mucky poops cos of all the Carbohydrate but lots of hay should sort her out. I knew some-one who gave their bun cooked spaghetti....sauce 'n' all :shock: :roll: Janex

OMG :shock: :lol: , she's daft enough to eat cooked pasta. I hadn't realised what she was up to untill it was too late. I' will keep her on hay for a bit. She's a greedy bunny.

sounds like something my two would do altho at the moment the fascination is who can rip open the new bag of science selective first

My friends OH fed their hamster kebab once :( Hamster seemed to like it though and no harm was done

Back